This extender board adds functionality for LATCH valve control to «ARUAL ESP32» processors by connecting it to «EXPANSION BOARD ARUAL ESP32». It can also be used by any processor through its pins.
This electronics gives two outputs to control the opening and closing of two LATCH valves.
Through the pins the direction of the current is configured. Depending on the direction of the current, the LATCH valve opens or closes.
The electronics charge a high-capacity capacitor with its own boost power supply. Once the condenser has been charged and the direction of the current selected, the discharge is actuated on the valve.
– Control VALVES LATCH.
– 2 OUTPUTS.
- Low Saturation Voltage Switch: 260mV at 1.4A
- 1.3MHz Constant Switching Frequency
- Peak Current-mode Control
- Internal Compensation
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Input Voltage Range From 2.5V to 20V
- Output Voltage up to 27V
- Uses Small Inductors and Ceramic Capacitors
- Low Shutdown Current (< 1μA)
|Dimensiones||45 × 25 × 25 cm|