This extender board adds functionality to the Espressif ESP32-DevKitC and Olimex ESP32-DevKit processors.
It adds the possibility of external 12V power supply, two RS-232 serial ports, a configurable button and access to the I2C bus pins.
The MAX3221 consists of one line driver, one line receiver, and a dual charge-pump circuit with ±15-kV ESD protection pin to pin (serial-port connection pins, including GND). The device meets the requirements of TIA/EIA-232-F and provides the electrical interface between an asynchronous communication controller and the serial-port connector. The charge pump and four small external capacitors allow operation from a single to 5.5-V supply. These devices operate at data signaling rates to 250 kbit/s and a maximum of 30-V/µs driver output slew rate.
- RS-232 Bus-Pin ESD Protection Exceeds line receiver with dedicated enable pin, and a dual ±15 kV Using Human Body Model (HBM).
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of TIA/EIA-232-F and ITU V.28 Standards.
- Operates With 3-V to 5.5-V VCC Supply .
- Operates up to 250 kbps.
- Low Standby Current: 1 μA Typical
The MIC29302A is a high-current, low-dropout voltage regulator that uses Microchip’s proprietary Super βeta PNP process with a PNP pass element. The 3A LDO regulator features 560 mV (full load) dropout voltage and very low ground current. Designed for high-current loads, these devices also find applications in lower current, low-dropout critical systems, where their dropout voltages and ground current values are important attributes.
Along with a total accuracy of ±2% (over temperature, line, and load regulation) the regulator features very fast transient recovery from input voltage surges and output load current changes. The MIC29302A has an adjustable output that can be set by two external resistors to a voltage between 1.24V and 15V. In addition, the device is fully protected against overcurrent faults, reversed input polarity, reversed lead insertion, and overtemperature operation. A TTL/CMOS logic enable (EN) pin is available in the MIC29302A to shutdown the regulator.
When not used, the device can be set to continuous operation by connecting EN to the input (IN). The MIC29302A is available in the standard and 5-pin TO-263 and TO-252 packages with an operating junction temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
- High-Current Capability
- Operating Input Voltage Range: 3V to 16V
- Low Dropout Voltage
- Low Ground Current
- Accurate 1% Tolerance
- Fast Transient Response
- 1.24V to 15V Adjustable Output Voltage
- Packages: TO-263-5L and TO-252-5L
- Processor Peripheral and I/O Supplies
- High-Efficiency Green Computer Systems
- Automotive Electronics
- High-Efficiency Linear Lower Supplies
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- PC Add-In Cards
- High-Efficiency Post-Regulator for Switching Supply
|70 × 55 × 5 cm