29,00€ IVA no incluido
Microchip Technology RN2483 LoRa® Transceiver Module provides an easy to use, low-power solution for long-range wireless data transmission. The RN2483 is a fully-certified 433MHz / 868MHz module based on wireless LoRaWAN™ (Low Power Wide Area Network) technology.
The RN2483 Module utilizes a unique spread spectrum modulation within the sub-GHz band to enable long range, low power, and high network capacity.
The RN2483 module’s embedded LoRaWAN Class A protocol enables seamless connectivity to any LoRaWAN compliant network infrastructure, whether public or privately deployed. The module is specifically designed for ease of use, which shortens development time and speeds time to market.
LoRa technology is ideal for battery-operated sensors and low power applications like the Internet of Things (IoT), Machine to Machine (M2M), smart city, sensor networks, industrial automation, and more.
The RN2483 LoRa Transceiver Module is certified to the LoRaWAN 1.0 specification, ensuring that designers can quickly and easily integrate their end devices into any LoRaWAN network.
- On-board LoRaWAN Class A protocol stack
- Operates in 433MHz and 868MHz bands
- ASCII command interface over UART
- Compact 17.8mm x 26.7mm x 3mm form factor
- Embedded LoRaWAN Class A protocol
- Castellated SMT pads for easy, reliable PCB mounting
- Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) over UART
- 14 GPIO for control, status, and ADC
- Highly integrated modules include:
- EUI-64 Node Identity Serial EEPROM
- Radio transceiver with an analog front end
- Environmentally friendly, RoHS compliant
- European R&TTE Directive Assessed Radio Module
- 14dBm output power
- UART host interface
- 47 pin count
- Surface mount module package
- -40ºC to 85ºC operating temperature range
- -148mVpp input sensitivity
- -148dB Rx input sensitivity
- 40mA (14dBm, 868MHz) Tx current consumption
- 14.2mA RX current consumption
- Automated meter reading
- Home and building automation
- Wireless alarms, security, and surveillance systems
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
|Dimensiones||35 × 25 × 15 cm|