35,00€ IVA no incluido
Designed for global market, SIM800 is a quad-band GSM/GPRS module that works on frequencies GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz and PCS 1900MHz. SIM800 features GPRS multi-slot class 12/ class 10 (optional) and supports the GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4.
With a tiny configuration of 24*24*3mm, SIM800 can meet almost all the space requirements in users’ applications, such as M2M, smart phone, PDA and other mobile devices.
SIM800 has 68 SMT pads, and provides all hardware interfaces between the module and customers’ boards.
- Support up to 5*5*2 Keypads.
- One full function UART port, and can be configured to two independent serial ports.
- One USB port can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading.
- Audio channels which include a microphone input and a receiver output.
- Programmable general purpose input and output.
- One SIM card interface.
- Support Bluetooth function.
- Support one PWM.
SIM800 is designed with power saving technique so that the current consumption is as low as 1.2mA in sleep mode.
- Power supply: 3.4V ~4.4V
- Power saving Typical power consumption in sleep mode is 1.2mA ( BS-PA-MFRMS=9 )
- Frequency bands
- SIM800 Quad-band: GSM 850, EGSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900. SIM800 can search the 4 frequency bands automatically. The frequency bands also can be set by AT command “AT+CBAND”.
- Compliant to GSM Phase 2/2+
- Transmitting power
- Class 4 (2W): GSM850,EGSM900
- Class 1 (1W): DCS1800,PCS1900
- GPRS connectivity
- GPRS multi-slot class 12（default）
- GPRS multi-slot class 1~12 (option)
- Temperature range
- Normal operation:-40°C ~ +85°C
- Storage temperature -45°C ~ +90°C
- GPRS data downlink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps
- GPRS data uplink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps
- Coding scheme: CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4
- PAP protocol for PPP connect
- Integrate the TCP/IP protocol.
- Support Packet Broadcast Control Channel (PBCCH)
- Support CSD transmission
- CSD transmission rates:2.4,4.8,9.6,14.4 kbps
- Unstructured Supplementary Services Data (USSD) support
- MT, MO, CB, Text and PDU mode
- SMS storage: SIM card
- SIM interface
- Support SIM card: 1.8V, 3V
- Antenna Interface
- Antenna pad
- Audio features. Speech codec modes:
- Half Rate (ETS 06.20)
- Full Rate (ETS 06.10)
- Enhanced Full Rate (ETS 06.50 / 06.60 / 06.80)
- Adaptive multi rate (AMR)
- Echo Cancellation
- Noise Suppression
- Serial port and USB interface
- Serial port:
- Full modem interface with status and control lines, unbalanced, asynchronous.
- 1200bps to 460800bps
- Can be used for AT commands for data stream
- Support RTS/CTS hardware handshake and software ON/OFF flow control
- Multiplex ability according to GSM 07.10 Multiplexer Protocol
- Autobauding supports baud rate from 1200 bps to 115200bps
- USB interface:
- Can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading
- Serial port:
- Phonebook management
- Support phonebook types: SM, FD, LD, RC, ON, MC
- SIM application toolkit
- GSM 11.14 Release 99
- Real time clock
- Support RTC
- Alarm function
- Can be set by AT command
- Physical characteristics
- Firmware upgrade
- Firmware upgrading by serial port or USB interface(recommend to use USB port)
|Dimensiones||35 × 25 × 15 cm|