It is an interface board for communications and sensors. It uses the TD1208R as a processor, which integrates Sigfox communications. The processor can be programmed internally. The manufacturer on its website has manuals for this.
It has a Bee socket to be able to use different modules such as GPRS, LORA or Sigfox. In our store you can find them.
It can be powered by batteries, recommended 3.7V LiPo. It also has a solar charger and input for a solar panel.
It also has RS-485 communications, I2C communications, external FRAM memory, accelerometer, 3.3V switch-off source, 5V or 16V step-up switch-off source, pulse inputs and analog reading.
The «CONTROL LATCH X4» board can be added to control four latch valves.
- Sigfox communications
- I2C bus
- BEE socket
- FRAM memory
- LiPo charger
- Power Supply 3.3V
- Step-Up Power Supply 5V or 16V programmable
- Discrete Inputs
- Input Analogs
PROCESSOR SIGFOX TD1208R:
TDnext’s TD1208R devices are high performance, low current SIGFOX™ gateways.The combination of a powerful radio transceiver and a state-of-the-art ARM Cortex M3 baseband processor achieves extremely
high performance while maintaining ultra-low active and standby current consumption.
The TD1208R device offers an outstanding RF sensitivity of –126 dBm while providing an exceptional output power of up to +16 dBm with unmatched TX efficiency. The TD1208R device versatility provides the gateway function from a local Narrow Band ISM network to the long-distance Ultra Narrow Band SIGFOX™ network at no additional cost.
The broad range of analog and digital interfaces available in the TD1208R module allows any application to interconnect easily to the SIGFOX™ network. The LVTTL low-energy UART, the I2C bus, the multiple timers with pulse count input / PWM output capabilities, the high-resolution / high-speed ADC and DAC, along with the numerous GPIOs can control any kind of external sensors or activators. Featuring an AES encryption engine and a DMA controller, the powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 baseband processor can implement highly complex and secure protocols in an efficient environmental and very low consumption way.
- SIGFOX™ transceiver certified
- 145 dB maximum link budget
- (G)FSK, 4(G)FSK, GMSK, OOK modulation
- Receive sensitivity =-126 dBm
- +16 dBm maximum output power
- Frequency range = ISM 868 MHz
- Low active radio power consumption (3.3V)
- 13/16 mA RX
- 32mA Tx @ +10 dBm
- 41mA Tx @ +14 dBm
- 51mA Tx @ +16 dBm
- SIGFOX™ transceiver (fully certified)
- Sensor network
- Health monitors
- Remote control
- Home security and alarm
- Industrial control
The MMA8652FC is an intelligent, low-power, three-axis, capacitive micromachined accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution. This accelerometer is packed with embedded functions with flexible user-programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins. Embedded interrupt functions enable overall power savings, by relieving the host processor from continuously polling data. There is access to either low-pass or high-pass filtered data, which minimizes the data analysis required for jolt detection and faster transitions. The device can be configured to generate inertial wake-up interrupt signals from any combination of the configurable embedded functions, enabling the MMA8652FC to monitor inertial events while remaining in a low-power mode during periods of inactivity. The MMA8652FC is available in a small 10-pin DFN package (2 mm x 2 mm x 1 mm).
- 1.95 V to 3.6 V supply voltage
- 1.62 V to 3.6 V digital interface voltage
- ±2 g, ±4 g, and ±8 g dynamically selectable full-scale ranges
- Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
- 12-bit digital output
- I2C digital output interface with programmable interrupts
- Four embedded channels of configurable motion detection (Freefall, Motion, Pulse, Transient)
- Orientation (Portrait/Landscape) detection with programmable hysteresis
- Configurable automatic ODR change triggered by the Auto-Wake/Sleep state change
- 32-sample FIFO
- High-Pass Filter Data available per sample and through the FIFO
The SN75HVD08 combines a 3-state differential line driver and differential line receiver designed for balanced data transmission and interoperation with ANSI TIA/EIA-485-A and ISO-8482E standard-compliant devices.
The wide supply voltage range and low quiescent current requirements allow the SN75HVD08s to operate from a 5-V power bus in the cable with as much as a 2-V line voltage drop. Busing power in the cable can alleviate the need for isolated power to be generated at each connection of a ground-isolated bus.
The driver differential outputs and receiver differential inputs connect internally to form a differential input/output (I/O) bus port that is designed to offer minimum loading to the bus whenever the driver is disabled or not powered. The drivers and receivers have active-high and active-low enables respectively, which can be externally connected together to function as a direction control.
- Operates With a 3-V to 5.5-V Supply
- Consumes Less Than 90-mW Quiescent Power
- Open-Circuit, Short-Circuit, and Idle-Bus Failsafe Receiver
- 1/8th Unit-Load (up to 256 nodes on the bus)
- Bus-Pin ESD Protection Exceeds 16-kV HBM
- Driver Output Voltage Slew-Rate Limited for Optimum Signal Quality at 10 Mbps
- Electrically Compatible With ANSI TIA/EIA-485 Standard
The SC4503 is a 1.3MHz current-mode step-up switching regulator with an integrated 1.4A power transistor.
Its high switching frequency allows the use of tiny surface-mount external passive components. The SC4503 features a combined shutdown and soft-start pin. The optional soft-start function eliminates high input current and output overshoot during start-up. The internal compensation network accommodates a wide range of voltage conversion ratios.
The internal switch is rated at 34V making the device suitable for high voltage applications such as Boost and SEPIC.
- Low Saturation Voltage Switch: 260mV at 1.4A
- 1.3MHz Constant Switching Frequency
- Peak Current-mode Control
- Internal Compensation
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Input Voltage Range From 2.5V to 20V
- Output Voltage up to 27V
- Uses Small Inductors and Ceramic Capacitors
- Low Shutdown Current (< 1μA)
LiPo Charger CN3065:
The CN3065 is a complete constant-current /constant voltage linear charger for single cell Li-ion and Li Polymer rechargeable batteries. The device contains an on-chip power MOSFET and eliminates the need for the external sense resistor and blocking diode. An on-chip 8-bit ADC can adjust charging current automatically based on the output capability of input power supply, so CN3065 is ideally suited for solar powered system. Furthermore, the CN3065 is specifically designed to work within USB power specifications. Thermal feedback regulates the charge current to limit the die temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature.
The regulation voltage is internally fixed at 4.2V with 1% accuracy, it can also be adjusted with an external resistor. The charge current can be programmed externally with a single resistor. When the input supply is removed, the CN3065 automatically enters a low power sleep mode , dropping the battery drain current to less than 3uA. Other features include undervoltage lockout, automatic recharge, battery temperature sensing and charging/termination indicator.
- LiPo Charger CN3065:
- Solar panel input: 4.4-6V.
- Max charge current: 1A.
- Interface: 2-pin JST connectors.
- Short circuit protection.
- Continuous Charge Current Up to 500mA.
- Battery status indication.
- Support USB Charge (Micro-USB Connector).
FRAM memory MB85RC128:
The MB85RC128 is an FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 16,384 words × 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the
nonvolatile memory cells.
Unlike SRAM, the MB85RC128 is able to retain data without using a data backup battery. The read/write endurance of the nonvolatile memory cells used for the MB85RC128 has improved to be at least 1012 cycles, significantly outperforming Flash memory and E2PROM in the number.
The MB85RC128 does not need a polling sequence after writing to the memory such as the case of Flash
memory or E2PROM.
- Bit configuration : 16,384 words × 8 bits
- Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
- Operating frequency : 400 kHz (Max)
- Read/write endurance : 1012 times / byte
- Data retention : 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 100 μA (Typ @400 kHz) Standby current 5 μA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range : − 40 °C to + 85 °C
- Package : 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02) RoHS compliant
|Dimensiones||80 × 55 × 5 cm|